NFANC™ would like to thank the Illinois police departments that serve DuPage County, including the cities of Bloomingdale, Carol Stream, Glendale Heights, Hanover Park, Itasca, and Roselle, as well as Schaumburg. Acknowledgements also go to:
• The Tri-City Gang Task Force
• The Elgin Gang Task Force
• The Gang Task Force, Aurora, Colorado
• The Bloomingdale Township
• The King County Police, Seattle, Washington
• The U.S. Department of Justice and the Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention
• The National Crime Prevention Council
Joining and Contributing to NFANC
Our work is solely supported by private donations from individuals, corporations, and foundations. We hope you will consider joining us in making an impact on the lives of children in our state. For as little as $25, you will become a member and receive a Voices newsletter, action alert mailings, reduced prices on all advocacy materials, invitations to all of our events, and most importantly, you'll be adding another voice to our statewide network of people concerned about children.
NFANC™ is a not-for-profit organization under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, therefore your gift is tax-deductible. Also, your gift may be eligible for a matching gift from your employer.
To become a member of NFANC™, use our communications form. You may make a membership gift with your Visa™ or MasterCard™ online or send it to PO Box 1841, Chicago, IL, 60690. Thank you for your generous gift!